Last updated: 16/06/2020
The following service of "sixer11" is conceptualized. Through this online gaming portal and our mobile application (sixer11 App) we offer sports based online fantasy game.
"WE", "OUR" AND "US" IN THIS 'TERMS AND CONDITIONS' AGREEMENT STANDS FOR "sixer11" AND "YOU", "YOUR" STANDS FOR THE USERS OF OUR ONLINE GAMING PLATFORM.
Please read these "Terms and Conditions" meticulously. The 'Terms and Conditions' mentioned here govern to all and use of access to our services. By accessing our services you signify that you have thoroughly read and comprehend our 'Terms and Conditions' and agrees to be bound by these. Also, note down that our 'Terms and Conditions' document is a legally obligatory agreement between us and you (users).
We firmly believe in upholding complete transparency and fairness to run our online gaming platform. Further, we also believe to deliver secure and speedy experience to all our users in order to develop an enduring relation with them. Taking all these into consideration we also to avoid any contentious or litigious or debatable issues later on, we have meticulously conceptualized these all-inclusive 'Terms and Conditions'.
Additionally, in case of any doubt regarding our 'Terms and Conditions' document as whole or few specific points always please feel free to connect with us. Our team is always eager to address and answer all your queries.
Don't forget to keep a print copy of this 'Terms and Conditions' document for any future reference.
1. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR USERS
- Users should be or more than the age of 18 years to use our online gaming platform.
NOTE: Registering with us automatically represent that you are 18 or more and hence are eligible to continue.
- A user previously disqualified from using our platform or from using any of our services stands ineligible to register and use our platform again.
NOTE: In all circumstances we reserve the right to accept or decline the registration process of a new user. We are always free to terminate any registration on account of false, wrong, invalid or incomplete information.
- We also do not recommend users to register and use any of our service if the law of their respective country/state forbids them from doing so.
2. USERS OBLIGATIONS
- A user is always free to terminate/end/finish the use of our services at any point.
- A user can withdraw all funds at any stage but only after settlement of all payments if there is any.
- Sole liability for the accuracy, validity and security of personal data and information shared with us during registration process lies with user only.
- A user can never interfere with our services or platform by applying any sort of technical or non technical means.
- A user is recommended not to use any of our services or platform in case of disagreement with our terms and conditions as whole or even a part of it outlined here.
3. USER CONDUCT GUIDELINES
- As a user, it is your sole responsibility to provide correct personal and banking details. However, a user can change such details if required as per his/her discretion.
- As a user, it is your responsibility to timely notify us in case of any discontinuation or deactivation from our platform. Also, in case of deactivated accounts it depends on our sole discretion whether to remove or hide the specific user's accounts or not.
- As a user, it is your responsibility to timely notify us in case of change of your accounts ownership.
- As a user, it is also your responsibility to timely and promptly inform us in case you detect any sort of misuse or exploitation or mishandling or for any illegal purpose of our services.
- As a user, you are not allowed to submit comments or your views having any sort of promotional advertisements, sensitive or inappropriate content, text, image, video related to any religion, race, nation, community, individual, disability, age, gender or sexual orientation. Decision about considering a content, text, image or video sensitive or inappropriate solely depends on the discretion of our platform and is binding on the user in all circumstances.
- As a user, you are strictly prohibited from submitting any sort of adult or sexually explicit comments and links of websites, products and services.
- As a user, you are not allowed to promote any sort of illegal activity, betting, gambling or business usingour platform directly or indirectly.
- As a user, you are not permitted to submit comments or promote directly or indirectly any content, text, image or video highlighting violence, threatening, defamation, unlawful activities, harassment, obscene, disrespect to women, disables, elders or children.
- As a user, you are not permitted to use our company's brand name, domain, logo, tagline, trademark, image or video without taking prior permission from our company. In case of any violation of copyright or intellectual property rights and defaulter will be solely responsible for legal action or financial penalty as per law of land.
- As a user, you are not allowed to copy or use name, logo, trademark, trade name, taglines, design, text, images or videos related or displayed on our website. Even slightest resemblance will be considered as violation of copyright or intellectual property rights and defaulter will be solely responsible for legal action or financial penalty as per law of land.
4. USAGE OF OUR GAMING PLATFORM
- Amendments in 'Terms and Conditions': Whenever required we can make any sort of changes or amendments in our 'Terms and Conditions'. We solely reserve the exclusive right to amend, supplement, delete, upgrade, discontinue, suspend or modify fully or part of this document any number of times at our own discretion. However, we will try but not guarantee or give any assurance to inform by e-mail, notifications or any other communication means to some or all our users about the changes or amendments if made any. In all cases the user will be deemed to have accepted the modified 'Terms and Conditions' provided by us.
- We are always free to completely suspend, change and discontinue our gaming service or platform as per our discretion.
- We have full authority to deactivate and remove any user's account, files, data, personal information details and content with or without notifying the user about the same.
- We have full authority to revise, add or subtract from the list of players available for our users for selection to play online.
5. DISCLOSURE OR SHARING OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
As mentioned above we may or may not disclose or share the personal information provided by the users to third parties in order to make our services more valuable. Additionally, by enrolling with our platform you are giving your consent to disclose or share your information with third parties as mentioned above.
Types of few third parties are described as below:
During the course of our business we may enter into special or strategic partnerships with other companies, sponsors, co-branded sites not owned directly or indirectly by us. We enter into such strategic partnerships to add additional features and by enrolling with us you are giving your consent to share your personal information.
We may use the service facilities of other service providers to make your gaming experience smoother. Therefore, we may use your personal information for limited and sole purposes of business.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COPYRIGHTS
We hold the copyright for all copyrighted and copyright-able materials on the site and on our application, including, without limitation, the Company trademark, logo, design, text, graphics and forms, including the selection and arrangement of such elements. In addition, the entire site and our application are copyrighted as a collective work under the India and other copyright laws. We hold the copyright in the materials as well as collective work. The collective work may also include works that are the property of Company's licensors, which are also protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other proprietary designations of Company used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Company. Any other trademarks, service marks and trade names are the trademarks or registered trademarks oftheir respective parties. Further we solely own and reserve the right to exclusively use games, contests, softwares, promotional advertisements, written content, photographs, graphic art, pictures, illustrations, marks, logos, audio, video, animations. No user or participant is allowed to use any of our trademarks or other property for its own use, create copy and transfer in any circumstances.
To enroll users for participation in our online gaming platform we collect and store their basic personal information. Enrollment with us means a user completely agrees to provide correct personal details and information as required for enrollment process. In normal circumstances we will not share, publish or sell any user's personal details and information. But at any stage, at any time under any circumstances we are not bound by any such commitment. For betterment of our platform and services we may share this data with third parties with or without any prior information to user. Also, on request of government authorities we may share trade data, emails and user transaction details with or without any prior information to user. Further, at any stage we shall not be held responsible for any intentional or unintentional leakage of any sort of user data or information by third parties, government agencies or any other reason.
8. SERVICE AVAILABILITY
At no stage and under any circumstances we never claim that our platform or its services or online games or entertainment events will be available 100 % all the time. Our team always tries and strives to give a flawless entertainment experience to all our users; however we are not giving any sort of guarantee or assurance or undertaking or promise that our services will not interrupt or suspend or fail or free from errors all the time. If required at any stage, we may suspend or discontinue the availability of whole website or some of its services or some of its games for maintenance work or for any other reason. Giving any prior information to users about this solely depends on our discretion and right and hence not guarantees the same during emergencies or any other inevitable circumstances.
9. RIGHT OF USE
All advertisements, content, products, services, images and videos displayed or mentioned on our platform are our sole property and hence are protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. Therefore, using directly or indirectly any of these mentioned above from our website for any sort of personal, commercial and non-commercial activities could result in criminal or civil penalties against the defaulter.
10. AMENDMENT IN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Whenever required we may or may not make any sort of changes or modifications or alterations or editions or corrections oror amendments in our 'Terms and Conditions'We solely reserve the exclusive right to amend, supplement, delete, upgrade, discontinue, suspend or modify fully or part of our 'Terms and Conditions'document at our own discretion. However, we may or may not notify the changes if made any by email to any or all our users. Hence, we do not give any sort of guarantee or assurance of notifying users about changes in 'Terms and Conditions'during the emergencies.
11. PRESS NOTIFICATIONS
All users are strictly forbidden to release any sort of information regarding our platform, games, technology, services, company or website in press. Users should also restrict them from commenting about the same in any public, social media or public domains. Users are also strictly prohibited to release any information or comment in press or social media about our relations with one or all our users. Prior written consent of both the parties involved is mandatory before releasing any sort of information or making announcement in public, press or social media.
12. IN CASE A JURISDICTION ISSUES ARISES
Our platform and all our services are governed byHon'ble…... In case of any breach of 'Terms and Conditions' the decision of Hon'ble…… will be binding. By registering with us users agree to settle all or any contentious issue or disputes in Hon'ble ….
13. Payment Terms
In respect of any transactions entered into on the sixer11, including making a payment to participate in the paid versions of Contest(s), Users agree to be bound by the following payment terms:
- The payment Users make to participate in the Contest(s) is inclusive of the nominated fee for access to the sixer11 Services charged by sixer11. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all other amounts collected from the User are held in escrow until determination of the Winners and distribution of prizes.
- The sixer11 portal hosts a number of Contests for which it reserves the right to charge a Platform Fee, which would be specified and notified by sixer11 on the Contest page prior to a User's joining of such Contest. The Platform Fee and applicable tax thereon will be debited from the User’s account balance along with the entry-fee for the Contest, and sixer11 shall issue an invoice for such debit to the User.
- The User may participate in a Contest wherein the User has to contribute a pre-specified contribution towards the Prize Money Pool of such Contest, which will be passed on to the Winner(s) of the Contest after the completion of the Contest as per the terms and conditions of such Contest. It is clarified that sixer11 has no right or interest in this Prize Money Pool, and only acts as an intermediary engaged in collecting and distributing the Prize Money Pool in accordance with the Contest terms and conditions. The amount to be paid-in by the User towards the Prize Money Pool would also be debited from the User’s account balance with sixer11.
- sixer11 provides users with three categories of accounts for the processing and reconciliation of payments in relation to the sixer11 Services: (i) 'Deposit' Account, (ii) Winnings Account, and (iii) Free Bonus Account.
- The User's winnings in any Contest will reflect as credits to the User's Winnings Account. It is clarified that in no instance will sixer11 permit the transfer of any amounts in the User's accounts to any other category of account held by the user with sixer11 or any third party account, including a bank account held by a third party.
- Users shall be required to remit the required amount to sixer11 through the designated payment gateway. The payment made shall be credited to the User’s accounts and each time a User enters a round, the applicable amount towards participation in the round shall be debited from the User’s account. In debiting amounts from the User’s accounts towards the participation fee of such user in any round or Contest(s), sixer11 shall first debit the User’s Free Bonus Account (in accordance with any rules or limitations relating to the use of Cash Bonus as may be prescribed by sixer11 and applicable at such time) , thereafter, any remaining amount of participation fee shall be debited from the User’s Deposit Account and thereafter, any remaining amount of participation fee shall be debited from the User’s Winning Account. In case there is any amount remaining to be paid by the User in relation to such User’s participation in any round(s) or Contest(s), the User will be taken to the designated payment gateway to give effect to such payment. In case any amount added by the User through such payment gateway exceeds the remaining amount of participation fee, the amount in excess shall be transferred to the User’s ‘Unutilized’ Account and will be available for use in participation in any round(s) or Contest(s) or for withdrawal in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Debits from the ‘Unutilized’ Account for the purpose of enabling a user’s participation in a Contest shall be made in order of the date of credit of amounts in the ‘Unutilized’ Account, and accordingly amounts credited into ‘Unutilized’ Account earlier in time shall be debited first.
- A User shall be permitted to withdraw any amounts credited into such User's 'Deposit' Account for any reason whatsoever by contacting sixer11 Customer Support. All amounts credited into a User's 'Unutilized' Account must be utilised within 335 days of credit. In case any unutilised amount lies in the 'Unutilized' Account after the completion of 335 days from the date of credit of such amount, sixer11 reserves the right to forfeit such unutilised amount, without liability or obligation to pay any compensation to the User.
- Withdrawal of any amount standing to the User's credit in the Winnings Account may be made by way of a request to sixer11 but shall occur automatically upon completion of 335 days from the date of credit of such amount in the User's Winnings Account. In either case, sixer11 shall effect an online transfer to the User's bank account on record with sixer11 within a commercially reasonable period of time. Such transfer will reflect as a debit to the User's Winnings Account. sixer11 shall not charge any processing fee for the online transfer of such amount from the Winnings Account to the User's bank account on record with sixer11. Users are requested to note that they will be required to provide valid photo identification and address proof documents for proof of identity and address in order for sixer11 to process the withdrawal request. The name mentioned on the User's photo identification document should correspond with the name provided by the User at the time of registration on sixer11, as well as the name and address existing in the records of the User's bank account as provided to sixer11. In the event that no bank account has been registered by the User against such User's account with sixer11, or the User has not verified his/her User account with sixer11, to sixer11's satisfaction and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, sixer11 shall provide such User with a notification to the User's email address as on record with sixer11 at least 30 days prior to the Auto Transfer Date, and in case the User fails to register a bank account with his/her User Account and/or to verify his/her User Account by the Auto Transfer Date, sixer11 shall be entitled to forfeit any amounts subject to transfer on the Auto Transfer Date. Failure to provide sixer11 with a valid bank account or valid identification documents (to sixer11's satisfaction) may result in the forfeiture of any amounts subject to transfer in accordance with this clause.
- The Free Bonus Account shall contain amounts gratuitously issued by sixer11 to the User for use in participation in any Contest(s) and no User shall be permitted to transfer or request the transfer of any amount in to the Cash Bonus Account. The usage of any amounts issued and present in the Cash Bonus Account shall be subject to the limitations and restrictions, including without limitation, restrictions as to time within which such amount must be used, as applied by sixer11 and notified to the User at the time of issue of such amount. The issue of any amount to the Cash Bonus Account is subject to the sole discretion of sixer11 and cannot be demanded by any User as a matter of right. The issue of any such amount by sixer11 on any day shall not entitle the user to demand the issuance of such amount at any subsequent period in time nor create an expectation of recurring issue of such amount by sixer11 to such User. The amount standing to the credit of the User in the Cash Bonus Account may be used by such User for the sole purpose of setting off against the participation fee in any Contest, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The amount standing to the credit of the User in such User's Cash Bonus Account shall not be withdraw-able or transferrable to any other account of the User, including the bank account of such User, or of any other User or person, other that as part of the winnings of a User in any Contest(s). In case the User terminates his/her account with sixer11 or such account if terminated by sixer11, all amounts standing to the credit of such User in the Cash Bonus Account shall return to sixer11 and the User shall not have any right or interest in such amounts.
- Users agree that once they confirm a transaction on sixer11, they shall be bound by and make payment for that transaction.
- The User acknowledges that transactions on sixer11 may take up to 24 hours to be processed. Any amount paid or transferred into the User's 'Deposit' Account or Winnings Account may take up to 24 hours to reflect in the User's 'Unutilized' Account or Winnings Account balance. Similarly, money debited from the User's Free Bonus Account, 'Unutilized' Account or Winnings Account may take up to 24 hours to reflect in the User's 'Unutilized' Account or Winnings Account balance. Users agree not to raise any complaint or claim against sixer11 in respect of any delay, including any lost opportunity to join any Contest or round due to delay in crediting of transaction amount into any of the User's accounts.
- A transaction, once confirmed, is final and no cancellation is permissible. However, sixer11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permit a User to cancel a transaction and refund the amount paid:
If the User sends a written request to sixer11 from the registered email Id to cancel such payment; or
If the payment is made for participation in the paid version(s) of the Contest(s), the cancellation request must be received at least 2 days prior to the commencement of the round in respect of which the payment is made; sixer11 shall not be liable to refund any amount thereafter.
sixer11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion, refund the amount to the User after deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes. At the time of the transaction, Users may also be required to take note of certain additional terms and conditions and such additional terms and conditions shall also govern the transaction. To the extent that the additional terms and conditions contain any clause that is conflicting with the present terms and conditions, the additional terms and conditions shall prevail.
14. RISK DISCLAIMER
The information presented on our website contains statements / declarations related to our services, gaming platform, future business, future events or developments that may constitute forward-looking statements / declarations. Such statements / declarations may be identified by words such as "expect," "look forward to," "anticipate" "intend," "believe," "estimate," "will," "project" or words of similar meaning. Such statements are based on the current expectations, analysis, evaluations and certain assumptions done by our professionals and management, of which many are beyond our control. These are subject to a number of external market risks, uncertainties and factors beyond our control. Use your discretion or take advice from concerned experienced persons if you do not well comprehend the various risks. You will be solely responsible for using our online gaming platform and services in a country/state where its use would breach/break any local or regulatory measures. At regular intervals, we amend our 'Terms and Conditions' having certain revisions as required without giving any additional notice or prior information. Check back frequently to see the current 'Terms and Conditions' then in effect.
With this document we have tried our best to address all issues and our services in a transparent and fair manner. However, it is the sole responsibility of user to verify before relying on any sort of information or our online gaming services availability. We do not take any responsibility for the suitability, completeness, timeliness, reliability, or accuracy of our services. We may introduce changes and modification in the website at any time without giving any prior information. We may or may not notify the changes if made any by email to few or all our users. However, in any case at any time we will not be held liable for any sort of direct or indirect damages or financial losses occurred to users after using our services.
16. CONTACT US
If you have any queries related to our 'Terms and Conditions'documentor use of our platform and its services or any other related matter please feel free to contact us at [email protected]